Friday, March 24, 2006

Entertainment of the Week....^_^

Effective Immediately
Importance:High

MEMO: To All Employees

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from employees, it will be our policy to keep all employees well trained through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (S.H.I.T.).

We are trying to give our employees more S.H.I.T. than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the job, please see your manager. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our managers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle.

Employees who don't take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EMPLOYEE EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EMPLOYEE ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.).

Since our managers took S.H.I.T. before they were promoted, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, because they are all full of S.H.I.T. already. If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job training others.

We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.). Those who are full of B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T. will get the S.H.I.T. jobs, and shall apply for promotion to DIRECTOR OF INTENSITY PROGRAMMING (D.I.P. S.H.I.T.).

If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TRAINING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T. S.H.I.T.).

Thank you,

BOSS IN GENERAL (B.I.G. S.H.I.T.)

2 Comments:

At 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear 阿張:
這篇SHITTY 文章全部都是你的創意嗎?
好讚ㄋㄟ,我得把它列印出來才行,真是經典
你們兩位真是認真在過生活,真令人羨慕,文君的文筆真不錯,中文竟然還這麼好,令人感動啊.......對二位的生活只有三個字可以形容......那就是.........過太爽

阿林(你乾妹)

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Jeff & Angie said...

I got this from one of my friends. Don't know who writes it, but i feel it is so true and classic...^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home