"First" Five Year Anniversary approaching.....
First? Yes, my friends. Angie and I got married "twice" 5 years ago (one in San Francisco City Hall on 3/26 and another in Taipei Far Eastern Plaza Hotel on 6/2). So if you know women well and want to have another 5 year anniversary in the future, you should prepare for two anniversaries....^_^ Time really flies. Here is the top 10 list for your reference if you are not married yet (p.s. this list doesn't represent my position whatsoever. Especially number 6 as i am a happy loyal married man...hehe)
- Getting married is like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want, then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that.
- At the cocktail party, one woman said to another,"Aren't you wearing your wedding ring on the wrong finger?" The other replied, "Yes, I am. I married the wrong man."
- Before a man is married, he is incomplete. Then when he is married, he is finished.
- A little boy asked his father, "Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?" And the father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying for it."
- Young son : "Is it true, Dad, I heard that in some parts of Africa, a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?" Dad : "That happens in most countries son."
- When a newly married man looks happy, we know why. But when a ten-year married man looks happy, we wonderwhy. Affair ?
- Married life is very frustrating. In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens. In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens. In the third year, they both speak and the neighbours listen.
- A man inserted an 'ad' in the classified : "Wife wanted". The next day, he received hundreds letters.They all said the same thing "You can have mine."
- When a man opens the door of his car for his wife,you can be sure of one thing : either the car is new or his wife is new.
- A woman was telling her friend : "It is I who made my husband a millionaire." "And what was he before you married him?" the friend asked. The woman replied,"A multimillionaire."